Hello,

In my real world model i would have a users that each can have one of
several available  themes.

So i would think this translates into a user table and a theme table.
In the user table there would be a field theme_id, right?

How does this gets translated into a cake-hasOne association? Is
hasOne the right association to use?

the hasOne association seems different in the examples, there the
owned model has a reference to the owner (through the foreignKey). In
my case it is vice versa. This led me to consider belongsTo as the
association, but this as well doesn't fit, because a theme can be used
by many users.

So in my case, where the theme does not reference the user, but the
user references a theme, what association should i use?

Thanks,

pieter