I use CakePHP 1.2 and I want to create an ajax-based form that submits
to a different controller.
Say I have a Users controller and a Projects controller.
Inside one of the views of my Users controller, I want to create a
form that submits to one of the actions of the Projects controller, so
I tried this (inside the Users controller):

<?php echo $ajax->form('/projects/add','POST',array('update' =>
'usersprojects',
                'complete' => "Element.hide('newproject');"));?>

This results in the following output:

(..) new Ajax.Updater('usersprojects','/kb1/users/projects/add', ..
etc

(kb1 is the root of my application)

So it seems that it always assumes that the first parameter is an
action inside the current controller. I could of course use "../
projects/add" or something, but that looks rather ugly to me (and I'm
not sure that it's even valid dhtml).

Am I overlooking something?