Hi
    I had converted my application into cakephp 1 to cakephp 1.2, in
cakephp 1 i can get the controller object and calling function like
this  calling $this->controller->H2Auth->getPracticeName(), now here
in cakephp 1.2 when i do this i get the message Undefined property:
controler object in my layouts so that i can call functions from there
 Waiting 4 a good solution

Regards
Babar