> Hello :) i'am so sorry before if this post sounds insulting :)
> i just want to know, why most of questions here is rarely answered?

> People (including me) get sick of answering the same questions over
> and over again, often from people with little self-initiative. I think
> some people (especially php noobs) find it easier to post a question
> on google groups rather than spend the time poring over the manual,
> api, blogs, google groups, or cake source code.

...and then don't even ask a decent question. A lot of the unanswered
questions are like "i tried to do {x} and it didn't work - fix it for
me" [as you can see, not even a question!]. People who don't put the
time in to phrasing a question properly haven't put the time into
researching the problem by themselves.

> Sometimes I begin writing a reply to a post, but halfway through I
> decide not to post it because it's obvious the person hasn't done any
> preliminary research or hasn't made the effort of asking their
> question in a way that is easy to answer.

Yeah, I do this too. I start off with all the best intentions, then
think halfway through "I've answered this before..." and stop.