On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Mr.Jayesh <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Mates,
>
> As while working on my project, I am using meioupload behaviour for
> handling image upload. I have set it as per the documentation provided
> in their site. I have four fields: picture, dir, mimetype, filesize.
> There is no error in uploading. But the problem is, the picture field
> only stores the file name. I have set a folder under img to store the
> files. The files get stored correctly into the directory.
>
> The issue is, how will I be able to echo the image on the view. The
> echo only states the img/filename.extn ..... but this will not show
> the image. How can I configure the meio to store the dir name in the
> picture column so I can get proper file root.

Was the directory in $this->data? From the docs:

echo $this->Form->input('dir', array('type' => 'hidden'));

Although I actually think that's a really bad idea. You should add dir
to $this->data before saving.

-- 
Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials 
http://tv.cakephp.org 
Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help others 
with their CakePHP related questions.


To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected] For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php

Reply via email to