Hello Everyone,
My name is Ja Nell and I am new here. I have a recipe for pumpkin cupcakes. it
is also attached.

Pumpkin Cupcakes

Makes 24 cupcakes

2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons ground ginger
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground or grated nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
2 cups canned pumpkin puree ( not pumpkin pie filling)
4 eggs
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups sugar
2/3 cup milk

Directions
1
Adjust two oven racks in the upper and lower thirds of your oven. Preheat oven
to 350* line 24 muffin tins with paper liners or butter and flour the tins set
aside.

2
In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda,
salt,ginger,
cinnamon,nutmeg,and cloves set aside.
3
In the work bowl of a large food processor,combine pumpkin ,eggs,oil,sugar, and
milk. process until well blended. If you do not have a processor beat
everything together in a second large bowl.
4
Pour pumpkin mixture over dry ingredients; beat with an eletric mixer on high
speed or stir vigorously with a heavy wooden spoon until well blended. Spoon
the batter into the prepared tins.

5
Bake until the cupcakes spring back when lightly pressed with a fingertip. 20
to 25 minutes switching the oven rack levels of the bans after 15 minutes of
baking cool in the tins on a wire rack.

Sending Love & Hugs
Your Way Have A Nice Day
Ja Nell

[...]