I am trying the cobalt branch along with the 950-add-cake-to-tc.patch from
lede-git on Archlinux. However, I cannot get per-host fairness as expected,
neither with IPv4 behind NAT, nor with IPv6. Having host A downloading from 2
sites and host B from 1, A gets always 1/3 of available bandwidth. I am using
"bestefforts triple-isolate nat" on egress and ingress ifb of the WAN
interface. Kernel 4.4.24 and 4.7.6.

The same setup with the same bandwidth limiting (3300kbit/900kbit) works as
expected with fq_codel, tc-flow using mark for hashing, and iptables with HMARK
using source egress ip for hashing and CONNMARK on WAN.
Cake mailing list