> On 6 Mar, 2018, at 2:10 pm, Sebastian Moeller <moell...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Question: am I right to assume that the _adj values are what you pass in as
> the true packet size into cake's calculation?

Yes, exactly.  They include ATM, PTM and MPU factors when relevant.

> I believe that before the xstats and Jonathan's recent updates
> iproute2-cake-next  was more up to date, but I am probably wrong...

I understand it's based on a newer version of iproute2, so would be easier to
merge upstream, but its Cake support was exactly equivalent.  The latest batch
of changes should be straightforward to port forward to it.

 - Jonathan Morton