Hey guys,

I've already mentioned this in a response to dtaht on GitHub, but here again for everyone:

I was wondering if it's possible to extend the tin statistics by packets for backlog.

Also I haven't found details on the man page, but haven't looked in the code how exactly flows are defined for the new 2 level fair queueings.

I would like to show hosts as well as flows in a graph, in the various states as summary as well as per tin. But hosts aren't shown in the statistics. But they could be helpful to see unexpected rises if someone is abusing the system.

Best regards

Ruben