Same, I'll be in Adobe SF office on Weds On 12-02-17 9:22 AM, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>Works for me. > >Woot long weekend >Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry > >-----Original Message----- >From: Brian LeRoux <[email protected]> >Sender: [email protected] >Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 09:20:52 >To: <[email protected]> >Reply-To: [email protected] >Subject: Re: release update and planning call Monday, 20th 9am > >Alright, scrap Monday. How is Wed morning for everyone? (I know Adobe >Vancouver will only be able to do 1/2 hour at 9am but that should be >enough). > > >On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 1:31 AM, Shazron <[email protected]> wrote: >> Good luck Simon without Internet! I just checked - offices are closed >> here in Adobe for President's Day. I'll be working though - taking >> another day off in lieu, so I would be available although I don't >> think others would be. >> >> On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Simon MacDonald >> <[email protected]> wrote: >>> Monday the 20th is President's Day in the US and Family Day in most of >>> Canada so not too many people will be working. I myself will be in a >>>cabin >>> in the woods without electricity. Please say a prayer for me. >>> >>> Simon Mac Donald >>> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald >>> >>> >>> On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 8:45 PM, Brian LeRoux <[email protected]> wrote: >>> >>>> Usually about this time of the month we start talking about the >>>> release; like to propose doing it early as to accommodate east coast >>>> and EU folk. >>>> >>>> Normally not a fan of monday meetings but I think this one can be >>>>quick. >>>> >>>> Proposed Agenda: >>>> >>>> - talk about cordova-js progress >>>> - talk about any major platform issues such as CordovaView integration >>>> - update from Steve and Tim on new coho release packaging tool (should >>>> be ready to test; includes GPG signing as per an Apache Release; need >>>> mentor input here) >>>> - gun for a RC release next Thu >>>>
