I'm planning to call a dance with a box circulate, for the first time, and
got to thinking, how do you call it during the dance? Do you use the actual
word "circulate"? That seems clunky to me.I can think of lots of possible
alternatives, but was wondering if there's a word that is commonly used.

For context, I'll be calling this for a group that has for the most part
never done a box circulate. (And while we're at it, if you have any tips
for teaching the box circulate, I'd be glad to hear those as well!).

Thanks so much,
Lenore Frigo
List Name:  Callers mailing list
List Address:  Callers@lists.sharedweight.net
Archives:  https://www.mail-archive.com/callers@lists.sharedweight.net/

Reply via email to