HA! My set list was "Family Contra" by Sherry Nevins, followed by an
attempt at "Reel Easy" by Cary Ravitz. That one fell apart and I turned it
into a barn dance: circle left, circle right, in to the center, back out,
swing your partner, repeat. Then it was quiet hour and we had to stop. We
had very little time to begin with, but it ended up being just enough. That
was also good because my voice was giving out, shouting over the chatter.

-Amy