Hi all,

I know there is a musicians' list, but as a caller I'm not on it — and I
thought some of you multitalented folk might still be able to answer this
question.

We have (it's not mine, so please forgive all inaccuracies in this description)
a 50-yr-old Gibson acoustic guitar in need of repair: the nut broke, and it
could use some new frets. The instrument in question has significant
sentimental value as well as other sorts of value and so we're looking for a
trustworthy person to repair it -- someone not too terribly far from the North
Fork of Long Island, if possible (anywhere in Suffolk County would be good;
either of the Forks or Riverheadish would be great).

Thanks,

Louise Siddons
Temporarily of Cutchogue, NY! But usually from Stillwater, OK.