Hi Chris,

  I'll suggest some times and post it in the next day or two (after I land in
Boston)....

  If someone else wants to take a glance at the Grids and post some times, be
my guest!

  Another option is dinner before the Thursday nite dance?

  thanks,

  Karen

Chris Weiler <chris.wei...@weirdtable.org> wrote:
  Karen,

Great idea. It's great to put faces to names we see on the list. I've
enjoyed the SW gatherings we've had at the Ralph Page weekend and at
NEFFA last year.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Chris