From: Rich Goss
To: Shared Weight
Sent: Saturday, October 6, 2007 1:02:30 AM
Subject: [Callers] Dance Name

Hi,

Hope someone can shed some light on this. I copied down a dance recently
but did not catch the name. I didn't have a chance to ask the caller.
The dance was written by Nick Boulet. Here are the moves.

A1: Long wavy lines (women facing out) Balance, allemande left
...to a ladies chain.
A2: Hey (ladies st pass rt sh)
B1: Partner Bal and Swing
B2: Circle left 3/4, Pass thru and alle left next to form long wave (A1)

It was fun to dance to.

Rich