To All;

I though she was Donna too, and forwarded her Richie's web link.  I don't think
she's on this list, and haven't heard back yet.  Given the dance is Jurassic
Redheads, she sure fit in.  Donna is a member of Philadelphia's Fiddlekicks
clogging team, and was most likely getting in some extra practice.

Bob