Of course, I immediately saw some typos! I meant we had a different line turn in the B1, not the B2.

Also, to clarify the turn, all hand connections are firm as for casting, and the 2s on the outside join hands with their partner to make the circle, wthen the 1s let go of their partner's hand to open up. It feels like a swinging gate, very smooth.

The dancers love the "casting turn," but as a double progression, it keeps them in their toes. I'm thinking that even as a single progression, the 2s need to be alert to go down the hall with the correct 1s.

Joy