Ahem. I believe Jeff was making a joke, and I also don't think that the
extra 10% in "110% correct" is quite warranted. After all, a balance is
done with your whole self, the balance of your body, the set of your arms,
the attention of your brain, and yes, the spring in your step.

What Richard said was, however, fabulous! I hadn't ever thought of the
balance as the time you get to learn about your partner, but won't forget
it, ever, now.