 From: Andrea Nettleton <twirly-g...@bellsouth.net>
To: Caller's discussion list <call...@sharedweight.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Callers] Callers Digest, Vol 98, Issue 12

Meg,
       Since you already know of these families, maybe you could organize and
have a sleep over for all the kids or agree to all come and throw bedding down
for the kids to sleep on at the dance.  That way even if a parent always needs
to be there, you only each have to sit out one or two.  If the babes are
sleeping by the second half, you can all dance the entire half.  If you had one
sitter or one parent who stayed home to watch all the kids in one house, that
is still better than each family having to split up or pay a separate sitter.
Mainly I wish you luck finding a venue for a weekend dance.  We have had some
luck using university ballrooms by being co-sponsored by a campus dance club.
Monday nights are definitely harder to swing than our Friday night.
Andrea

Sent from my iPhone