Dear friends,

First, I'd like to thank the over 50 callers who have purchased Caller's
Companion in the last three years. It's fun seeing you out there calling and I
really appreciate both the support and invaluable feedback that you've given so
I can improve this tool. Special thanks to Linda Leslie, Nils Fredland and Bev
Bernbaum, my early adopters and beta testers.

Second, I'd like to let those of you who have or are planning to get iPads know
that I've finally posted a new version of Caller's Companion that works with
the recent Free version of "FileMaker Go for iPad" (which is needed to run CC
on the iPad). The previous version of FileMaker Go cost $40 so I know this is a
big help. I'll be adding a special iPad page to the website soon.

Finally, for those of you who would like to know more about CC or try it out,
just download the current demo at http://callerscompanion.com. You can enter up
to 50 dances in demo mode and use it as long as you like. For current CC users,
I've also posted a Convertor that will allow you to convert your existing file
to the new format at http://callerscompanion.com/ConvertHelp.html

Sincerely,

Will

Will Loving

Callers' Companion - The Dance Callers Assistant
http://callerscompanion.com

Downtown Amherst Contra Dance
http://amherstcontra.org