Although it is a very different dance, I wrote a dance which starts in this way. It was written in November 2008, to celebrate the wedding of very close friends of mine. Here it is.
Linda
The Fabulous Couple
by Linda Leslie
Contra/Becket-CW/Int

A1  Pass through to an ocean wave
Balance (shadow is in the next wave, facing you, and on the right a bit)
Shadow do si do (turn around and go back to your original wave, but you will be facing the opposite direction!)
A2  Same wave (but now have partner in your left) Balance the wave
Ladies allemande right one half
Balance the wave

B1 Walk forward to new neighbor and gypsy (this neighbor will be a bit to the left) and Swing
B2 Give and take to the ladies' side
   (start dance again with this couple)