There's a dance by Al Olson called "Halloween" (in Zesty Contras).  Every
time I have called it, *something* has gone wrong---sound system
dies for no reason whatsoever, band stops playing for no reason.  I've
learned my lesson; I've sworn off it.

Nobody's mentioned Melanie Axel-Lute's "Halloween Twist"
http://www.maxellute.net/halloween.html

Steve Zakon-Anderson's "Bats in the Grange" (sorry; I'm at work with no
cards.  Someone else will have to come up with that link.)

Joe Kwiatkowski