Dear Sam,
A quick look at the link seems to reveal that Give & Take is missing. This is a move for 4 dancers. As couples, dancers move forward, and give the outside (free hand) to the opposite person. Depending on the dance, one of them moves back, drawing the opposite dancer into a swing. A Give & Take can be
Gents give & take, swing partner
Gent's give & take, swing N
Same moves above, but led by the ladies.

Can you share with us why you are making this list?
warmly, Linda