On 9/13/2013 1:28 PM, Sam Whited wrote:
On 09/13/2013 04:17 PM, Kalia Kliban wrote:
While I'm mostly on board with you on this one, there's one situation in
which I feel that allowing someone to rummage through my library of
books and copy material is justified, and that is when there's a
brand-new caller trying to put together the kernel of a working
repertoire.

Oh, don't mistake me, if someone wants to look through my books, borrow
them, write down a few dances, etc. I'll let them. I just won't let them
photocopy an entire book (or copy the ebook, etc.)

Ah, right, of course.  I agree with you there.