Hi Folks!

Thank you all for your very prompt responses to my inquiry! Of the several
suggestions you sent along, I opted to call Bob Isaac;s dance Triple
Double. I felt it provided the best match to the band's request. As Bob
advised, I did end up prompting at least some of the moves all the way
through (every more following the three swings). I think it all worked
well, and I'm happy to have the addition(s) to my repertoire!

In addition to the new dance, I was warned in advance of another potential
challenge: a fairly new dancer decided that she wanted to celebrate her
14th birthday by bringing all her friends to our dance. Luckily, they all
accepted the suggestion of arriving in time for the newcomers' session.
Almost all of them, nearly twenty, danced every dance of the first half. At
least a few danced in every dance, all the way to the end of the evening.
They received a warm welcome from our community, and all appeared to have a
good time. We very much hope to see them return.

Thanks again, and very best regards,

William
Portland, Oregon

P. S. Bree: Thank you for the kind words about The Devil's Backbone. I'm
delighted to see it occasionally surface, fifteen years after I composed it.

wjw1...@gmail.com