Don --

I think you should ask the organizers what they have in mind. Have they booked an Irish band? They might be perfectly happy with a regular contra program to Irish tunes, which is what I'd hope it would be. What audience are they aiming for? (If it's at the Irish Cultural Center for people who do Irish set or ceili dancing, that's kind of a different story than if it's intended for contra dancers or the general public.)

There are longways duple Irish dances (they call'em "long dances"), but in my limited experience they don't have ballroom swings and might be disappointing to any contra dancers who show up.

If you really want Irish dances in contra-ish formations:

http://www.bernards.cz/gallery/file/Ar-Rinci-Foirne.pdf

There are several Long Dances described in here.

Walls of Limerick (duple improper)
Siege of Ennis (4x4)
Harvest-Time Jig (3x3)
Rince Fada (duple proper)
Bridge of Athlone (same)
Haste to the Wedding
Siege of Carrick
Antrim Reel
Waves of Tory (whole set dance with 1s and 2s)
Rakes of Mallow (3x3)

-- Alan