My tentative name (assuming the composition doesn't already exist) is
Vallimont's Silver Hammer. The dance came out of a conversation with the
talented musician Julie Vallimont (just got permission to use the name)
about closing sets; and how callers like dances that end with swings but
bands often have something that builds to a big hit at the A to B
transition in the music.