I have that exact dance as To Wedded Bliss by Mark Goodwin (2014). I
use that in my Lesson and then, after teaching ladies chain and right &
left through, follow that with my dance The Lesson (2009) which is
> A1 -----------
> (8) Neighbor Do-si-do
> (8) Neighbor swing
> A2 -----------
> (8)
> Ladies chain
> (8) Long lines, forward and back
> B1 -----------
> (8) Right & left through
> (8) Partner promenade across
> (8) Circle Left 3/4
> (4) Balance the Ring
> (4) Pass through
and yes, I know it doesn't have a swing - it's in the lesson and I want
to  minimize the use of partner swings so that new couples don't get
bad habits.
Michael Barraclough
www.michaelbarraclough.com