Ron Blechner wrote:

> Can the book have a digital version with embedded hyperlinks to relevant
> videos?
It sounds like a great idea, but I’m not sure it’s practical. We’ve been trying
to create a digital version of the contra book, but the call charts keep
blowing up. If anyone can suggest ways to go digital (not our specialty), feel
free.

I’m also concerned that the links may go bad, even though YouTube videos have
been pretty steadily available so far. I do plan to mention relevant videos by
name of dance and/or caller so readers can do their own searches.

Tony Parkes
Billerica, Mass.
www.hands4.com<http://www.hands4.com>