It"s a Pirate's Life for Me by Nathaniel Jack is the first that always comes to
mind.  Treasure of the Sierra Madre is another.
Perry

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 10:21 AM, Angela DeCarlis via
Callers<callers@lists.sharedweight.net> wrote:   He- Ahem- AHOY, Shared Weight?

Did you know that September 19 is International Talk Like a Pirate Day?

Me neither, but the dance I'm calling tonight was sure to let me know! I know
there are a bunch of Pirate-themed dances out there (one that I heard Maggie Jo
Saylor called years ago springs to mind, with two consecutive wave balances).
Send along some of your favorites, maybe others with gigs this weekend will
find they come in handy!

Thanks!
Angela

Callers mailing list