Highly recommend Dale Wilson's Gold Star Wednesday - I added Dale to this
reply and he can fill you in on a teaching secret.  It contains the star
inversion that comes from square dancing.
Also Rang Tang Contra by Ridge Kennedy comes to mind - it uses the Georgia Rang
Tang figure.
Kath Anderson's Deep Well uses a figure she saw clogers performing - does that
count?

Mac Mckeever

    On Saturday, September 23, 2017, 12:05:24 PM CDT, Mark Hillegonds via