Thanks for the suggestions! I've gotten lots of fun ideas on and off list;
and resources I should go and check out. (I'll admit, I've picked up some
of the CDSS pamphlet/books in the past, and been underwhelmed by their
utility; but it sounds like there are some other ones to pick up).

Part of my motivation for this is trying to go into my child's pre-school
for a dance program. My daughter knows enough about contra that she wants
to dance (she's now started writing dances, which I guess shows me what
I've been modelling...) but my calling gigs are too usually past her
bedtime. So I'm trying to find things that make it feel like a dance for
her.

I'm sure I'll end up using this material in other situations (recently got
a call from a family center about a dance, etc).

Thanks again.