I can no longer find the original post about The Wheel circle mixer, but I'd like to thank the person who recommended it. I used it, with Mac MacKeever's modification of rolling the women to the inside before going into the middle, at a contra last night with a large percentage of energetic teenagers. It was excellent! Just the right amount of silly as the odd socks scrambled to find each other in the middle, and plenty of time for them to get back into the promenade. It's playful, pretty hard to break, and very quick to teach. It's a keeper!

Kalia