Thank you everyone for your kind words and warm memories of Linda Leslie, and
your concern for me and the rest of her family. I am alternating between
grieving, setting priorities on behalf of our family, and quickly making many
legal, financial, and remembrance decisions. It is an extremely challenging
time, but I have family with me and supportive friends nearby, and will ask for
assistance as needed. Our folk arts, music, and dance friends have always been
a great source of joy for Linda and me. There are no immediate observances or
memorial services. At some future date measured in weeks, or a month, or more
from now, there will be a celebration of Linda Leslie's life.  … Bob Golder