My contract specifies that I will perform from this time to that time. My
“overtime” clause say that if the client requests me to perform after that
time, they agree to pay me $100 per hour, in cash, in advance. I’ve never had
to invoke the overtime clause, possibly because it’s spelled out clearly up
front.

Jim