It's a Mailman listserver, so one may set a subscribed account to what we once knew as NOMAIL.

A subscriber may log in and do it themselves. It's reasonably straightforward.

Use the "change your subscription options" thingy at the foot of that page. Once logged in, use the first Value (on the grey background) titled "Mail delivery". Set to Disabled. Scroll down and Submit My Changes.

Alternatively one may beg (on or probably better off-list) for an administrator or moderator to do so. Usually promising extended fealty, first or last born, or a pint, or something. At least great appreciation.

I admin a number of these.

Cheers, John
--
J.D. Erskine