Harbor Freight has a line of waterproof hard side equipment cases which are
reasonably priced, rated well and feature foam inserts which can be custom
fitted to gear. I routinely see coupons to get the large one at ~$30.

https://www.harborfreight.com/3800-watertight-protective-case-16-516-in-63927.html

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 12:22 PM, Jonathan Sivier via Callers <
callers@lists.sharedweight.net> wrote:

>    I got a Shure BLX a couple of months ago to replace my 20 year old
> Shure wireless handheld.  It has worked fine so far.  I opted for the more
> expensive 2 channel receiver and got a wireless head set as well as the
> handheld unit.
>
>    Now I need a carrying case to put everything in.  Does anyone have any
> recommendations on cases?
>
> Jonathan

<trim>