Hello all - I have two dances I've been calling of late, and wanted to verify
they are both original to the best of our collective knowledge. Both have been
satisfying to call and dance, so I also wanted to share them in the hopes that
others might want to call either or both. I'm not including instructions for
the Zia dance - there are already general instructions in Shared Weight for Zia
set up and calling tips. Thanks, Chuck

X, Y, and Zia (Zia formation, double progression)                Chuck Abell
3/18

A1 -     Into the middle and back (8)
Balance the ring/square, circle left four steps (8)
A2 -     Bal the ring/square, w/ partner California Twirl (8)
New N swing on side (8)

B1 -     Give right to partner, balance square through past two (8)
             Give right to partner, balance square through past two (8)
B2 -     P bal and swing in middle, face new N (16)

Caller’s Delight (Becket)                                                 Chuck
Abell 2/18

A1      Bal ring, pass through across and turn alone (8)
           RHS (right hand star) 1x to long wavy line, gents face out (8)
A2      Bal, box circulate 1x (8)
           N swing (8)

B1       On left diagonal ladies chain, make ring (8)
            Bal ring, PT to ocean wave (8)
B2       Bal wave, all walk fwd (8)
            P swing (8)
                      w/ same N…