So in terms of including the monitor in your setup it looks like from the
manual you'll have to connect your mic to the desk as usual.  You'll then
need a cable back from a monitor or aux feed on the desk.  Ideally this
will want to be seperate from the band mix.  If you have a signal splitter
or a second output on a radio mic receiver you can send a signal directly
to the monitor (this is what I do with my setup) - this makes my monitor
entirely isolated from anything except my signal.

Physically the monitor you have can be mounted on a second mic stand fairly
easily , I'd do that and have it pointed at me and not on the floor so as
to make it as localised as possible.

Bob