One dance I do call occasionally is Eric Hoffman’s Last Swing of Summer. I like
it because there's a couple do-si-do 1 1/2 times with your partner, so I always
comment to people that as long as they are aware of their neighbors, they have
16 counts with their partner and they should use the time wisely. Some people
actually swing their way around the other couple. Some people decide to face as
in a pousette, some twirl and flourish through the figure, and some just do it
plain. It’s also easy and good for a less experienced crowd.
Martha