Star Wars by Peter Foster has couples from each line go out and star with couples from the next line. Does that count?

Jonathan

On 10/9/2018 3:05 PM, Tepfer, Seth via Callers wrote:
When a couple moves up and down the lines, we call that 'progression'.
When a couple moves ACROSS the lines, I call that 'transgression'. Not counting four face fours (aka mescolanzas, double countras) I know of three dances that 'transgress' in some form or another:

  * Out of Bounds*, Will Mentor
  * Becket's Crossing, Chris Kermiet
  * New and Improved, Super Ultra Snake Oil #9* (seth's riff from) Roger
    Diggle

What others are out there?
Seth

*Technically these are 'minor' transgressions since they only go over to the other line and then come back. Still, they are 'crossing the line'!