Since it was written on St. George's Day, how about "A Dance With Dragons"?
Kalia

On 4/21/2019 4:53 AM, Liam Binley via Callers wrote:
Hi All,
Whilst on a walk with my dogs recently enjoying the remarkably good weather we have in the UK at the moment, I ended up writing a dance in my head that I thought might be quite nice. Well after a bit of refinement, it seems to work nicely (although I haven’t tried it out with a big group of dancers yet). At the moment It is called ’St George’s Day Contra’ for the simple reason that it is St Georges day on Tuesday and I couldn’t think of a better name for it, but I am hoping that one will pop into my head soon.
Please let me know what you think.

Longways: 1s Improper

A1:

(16) Neighbour balance & swing

A2:

(8) Lines forward & back; (8) Ladies allemande RH _WHILST_ gents orbit CW and loop wide ^*1 to flow into…

B1:

(16) Partner balance & swing

B2:

(8) Promenade across {ladies passing R} ^*2 ; (6) Circle L ¾; (2) Pass through.

NB

*1 Gents cross the set and turn R wide so that it uses up all the music and it will flow into the balance & swing. *2 Ladies need to pass R shoulder so that you turning R as a unit and it should flow nicely into the circle L ¾.

P.S Here is a link to the music I have used, It’s on Spotify so whether everyone will be able to get it, I don’t know https://open.spotify.com/track/40dgK9bzB6NiR3tRUmNTdL?si=lGmyeXhlRO-fNkDrNP4EOQ

Many Thanks,
Liam Binley.

liam.bin...@me.com <mailto:liam.bin...@me.com>