Well, now that it’s been pointed out to me, it seems rather obvious! Doh! I’d
like to think that if I had read the list of tunes in the album before writing
that email I would have figured it out. ha ha

Angela, I like the way your dance matches the feel of the music. The hey in the
B part is so appropriate! I do enjoy when there is an added feature at the end
of a hey like an allemande or a shoulder-round and long swings tire me out so I
think experimentation is certainly in order.

Jacqui