  From: Somnang Tat
  To: camdisc@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 10:57 PM
  Subject: Re: Yerng jia Khmer, Min main Yuon

  This is still absurd,big time. I  understand your point,and your point is
trying to prove that I am Vietnamese still,eh! and you still think that you are
any better than I am,eh! do you think khmer behave any better than Yuon that we
considered as our traditional enemy? I doubted. Khmer love to bark and whine
and accused their own kind of this and that.Khmer claiming to be so innocents.
Infacts it is true,Khmer are so innocent  and nice people.They are nice only to
their aggressive neighbors,but when it come to their own,they like to kill and
accused their own kind. Is this the way you wanted me to behave? Kill my own
people? Oh I know you will tell me its not khmer that kill khmer,its the
Vietnamese.

  Do you want me to behave like all the politichienne( Cambochienne) here who
went around to fabricated false story of others?  Sorry I am a khmer person and
I do not misbehave by accusing my people without evidence or even do some
research. I tried to ignored the story someone who wrote about my sister as
being vietnamese woman using Cambodian ID to come to America,and the more I
read the more I see alot of ignorants agreed to it. That was when it really got
on my dam nerve badly. It is too outrageous. This is a total unacceptable
behaviors of some Cambochienne. It is hard to ignore it.

  I do not know who is Om Chao bury,but he should have a better brain and
better manner before he went around and made up story of others. If Om Chao
Bury is an old man, man he needs to retire or go head for a buddhist monk and
learn dharmas and pray for his next life. His brain is old and unfuntionable. I
didn't mean to look down on my elder, but what made me became nasty was started
from this old brainless fool.