  From: Somnang Tat
  To: camdisc@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 4:01 AM
  Subject: Re: a sat derichhan ! RE: Re : Re : Re : Re : Yerng jia Khmer, Min
main Yuon

  Mr. Bury Chau  and Bopha Angkor(PUKE) I think both of your parents created
you in the wrong time. The more I read both of your insultations on me I see
the more stupidities in you both. Both of you extremely have very low self
esteems. I hope that you are the only fucked up politichennes here. But I had
the feelings that there are more kinds of ill brains and attitudes lik Puke-
Bopha Angkor and Ah kanhjass Chau Bury.

  If all Cambodian are Vietnamese, then where are the true Cambodian?  Does it
have to be some racist idiots like ah kanhjass Chau Bury and Me chkort Puke
Bopha Angkor that considered herself to be so diplomatically intelligence?

  Kiss your enemies asses if you wanted to win over them. Be little wiser Chau
Bury and Puke Bopha you are almost heading for hell soon. I don't wanna fight
and argue khmer/khmer anymore.But if I see more sarcasm and insults over my
dear father again I will not be afraid to be blaspheme over you old retarded
bastard. Your mother should be regretted for creating you.