CAMBODIA OCCUPIED BY VIETNAM AGAINST 10 UN RESOLUTIONS.

CAMBODIA TO WAR WITH THAILAND?
WHILE 200 000 OF GENERAL VAN TIEN DUNG'S TROOPS CONTINUE TO OCCUPY CAMBODIA ?

VIETNAM INVASION & OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA IS CONDEMNED:Oct. 21, 1986 The UN
General Assembly adopted a resolution A/RES/41/6, by vote of 116-21 with 13
abstentions, calling for a withdrawal of Vietnamese forces from Cambodia.

Cambodia warns of "large-scale armed conflict" with Thailand ?
AFP -
PHNOM PENH (AFP) - - Cambodia warned Monday of the risk of a large-scale armed
conflict with Thailand as ministers from the two neighbours failed to reach a
breakthrough in talks on their border dispute.

READ THIS :
Assembly Again Stresses Need for Foreign Troops to Quit Kampuchea; Urges that
Conference Be Reconvened
The General Assembly, on 21 October, decided to reconvene the International
Conference on Kampuchea at an ap­propriate time, urged all States of South-East
Asia and others concerned to attend future sessions of the Conference, and
requested the Secretary-General to fol­low the situation closely and to
exercise his good offices in order to contribute to a comprehensive political
settlement.
A resolution to that effect (36/5) was adopted by a recorded vote of ICO in
favour to 25 against, with 19 abstentions.
In it, the Assembly reaffirmed its res­olutions 34/22 and 35/6 and called tor
their implementation, and reitereated its con­viction that the withdrawal of
all foreign forces from Kampuchea, the restoration and preservation of its
independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity, the right of the
Kampuchean people to de­termine their own destiny and the com­mitment by all
States to non-interference and non-intervention in the internal af­fairs of
Kampuchea were the principal components of any just and lasting resolu­tion to
the Kampuchean problem.

VIETNAM OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA :Under Vietnam occupation of Cambodia in 10
years 1979-1989 :Under Le Duc Tho rule alone 1979-1989 an estimate 460 000
innocent Cambodian had died through TORTURE, BURIED ALIVE, SIMPLE EXECUTION,
foced labor,famine ,stravation, malnutrition and sponsor starvation by the CPP
regime recorded by Amnestry international and others.

US president Reagan calls Vietnam to restore Cambodia Independence . President
Reagan's address to the 43d Session of the United Nations General Assembly in
New York, New York,September 26, 1988. "Mr. Secretary-General, there are new
hopes for Cambodia, a nation whose freedom and independence we seek just as
avidly as we sought the freedom and independence of Afghanistan. We urge the
rapid removal of all Vietnamese troops ...."
Are you proud to be a Vietnamese liar vis a vis a Cambodian and the Cambodian
people ?
Bury

READING MATERIAL :

Cambodian Foreign Minister Hor Namhong and his Thai counterpart Sompong
Amornviwat met in the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh while troops from the two
sides faced off near a disputed temple on their border.
The Cambodian foreign minister said the talks failed to end in agreement
because his Thai opposite number "could not sign on anything."
Hor Namhong told reporters that while he was meeting with Sompong he received
word Thai soldiers had attempted to cross the border near the disputed ancient
temple of Preah Vihear into Cambodia.
"I told my Thai counterpart that sending a lot of troops along the border is
dangerous and can provoke a large-scale armed conflict," he told reporters.
He warned that "even one shot can lead to a large-scale armed conflict."
Major general Srey Deok, who oversees the Cambodian military in the area of
Preah Vihear, told AFP by telephone that some 80 Thai troops had crossed into
the disputed territory.
"Thai troops have already entered the area. They are confronting our troops,"
he said.
However Thai border commander Major General Kanok Netrakavaesana said his
troops were merely patrolling a disputed area. "The Thai army has a
responsibility to take care of the area... We stay where we stay," he said.
Hor Namhong told reporters Cambodia would take the border dispute to an
international court if the neighbours cannot resolve it within "an appropriate
time."
The two countries have swapped accusations of violating each other's territory
in the dispute over land near at least three ancient temples along their border.
At least one Cambodian soldier and two Thai troops were wounded when units
exchanged gunfire during a brief clash on October 3 near the Preah Vihear
temple.
Talks to discuss withdrawing troops from around the temple were postponed late
August amid political turmoil in Thailand.
Tensions flared in July after the ancient Khmer temple was awarded world
heritage status by the United Nations cultural body UNESCO, angering
nationalists in Thailand who still claim ownership of the site.
Those tensions turned into a military confrontation in which up to 1,000
Cambodian and Thai troops faced off for six weeks.
Both sides agreed to pull back in mid-August, leaving just a few dozen soldiers
stationed near the temple.
However, much of the Cambodian-Thai border remains in dispute, and the slow
pace of mine clearance has delayed demarcation.