THANKS .
correct ! what you say , they are Vietnamese women, vIET girls , stealing the
LABEL " khmer " to promote their COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS."Khmer Song- Chnam Mun +
Khmer Stars"
These are the Vietnamese thieves. Why ?
First,we must understand the behavior and character of a Vietnamese.The
VIETNAMESE CHARACTER as described in this book:" THIEF, LIAR.
BOOK"GIAI PHONG" by T Terzani, it describes a Vietnamese as THIEF, A LIAR, A
KILLER, A DECEIVER , a sleeper ......

The Khmer killer at Toul Sleng under Pol Pot is Duch . He is a Vietnamese.
The Khmer rouge under Pol Pot , the Khmer kiler of 800 elite is Hor Nam Hong .
He is a Vietnamese and is now Minister of Foreing Affairs of King Sihamoni.

All Khmer must learn the Vietnamese character in order to cope with them .
A Vietnamese has the character of a THIEF....

10 UN RESOLUTIONS,(1979-1988) VOTED BY 116 UN MEMBER COUNTRIES ,CALL VIETNAM TO
CEASE HER OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA & REMOVE ALL HER TROOPS FROM THE COUNTRY, ARE
NOT RESPECTED AS OF TODAY.
NEVER GIVING UP HOPE, COMPATRIOTS.THE LAW IS IN OUR SIDE. VIETNAM OCCUPATION OF
CAMBODIA AGAINST THE UN CHARTER CONSTITUTES A CRIME.IT SHOWS THAT ALL THE
VITNAMESE LEADERS ARE CRIMINALS VIS A VIS THE UN CHARTER . Bury