DOWN WITH THE COMMUNISTS BE THEY CHINESE OR VIETNAMESE

Feb. 27, 1982 : UN Commission on Human Rights meeting in Geneva adopted a
resolution condemning Vietnam’s occupation of Cambodia as a violation of
Cambodian human rights.

The UN General Assembly adopted a resolution A/RES/41/6,, calling for a
withdrawal of Vietnamese forces from Cambodia.

"Prime Minister Pham Van Dong called on me and, in the presence of Premier Chou
En-lai, swore in the name of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam that the latter
would always respect the land frontiers as well as all islands belonging to the
"Kingdom of Cambodia" March 1970 by Sihanouk . Wilfred Burchett book "The China
Cambodia Vietnam triangle " P-176-177