From: S. Sophoan <i...@sophanseng.info>
Date: Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: Result of the CNRP-CPP Meeting this morning 2/18/2014 -
លទ្ឋផលនៃការជជែកគ្នា រវាងតំណាងគណបក្សសង្រ្គោះជាតិ
និងតំណាងគណបក្សប្រជាជនកម្ពុជា។
To: cnrpwo...@googlegroups.com

Statement of the Meeting between CNRP & CPPPosted by: *CambodiaTreks
<http://www.sophanseng.info/author/cambodiatreks/>* | Posted on: *February
18, 2014*
 [image: cnrpcpp
meeting]<http://www.sophanseng.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/cnrpcpp-meeting.jpg>

*Joint Statement of the Meeting*
Between Working Group of Cambodia’s People Party and Working Group of
Cambodia National Rescue Party
*(Senate Building 18 February 2014)*
—

 [image: Joint Statement of the Meeting 18 Feb
2014-page-001]<http://www.sophanseng.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Joint-Statement-of-the-Meeting-18-Feb-2014-page-001.jpg>

Courtesy of KEEN Languages Interpreter

 Related Posts

---