*Do you know Cambodia just came out of their grave not too long ago? *
*I'm saying that they are doing pretty good to be where they are today. *
*It could have been better. But one just can't say that they are bad.*
*No, they are not bad. I'm not praising Hun Sen for anything here. *

*The fact is that Cambodia has come a long way since Hun Sen took office. *
On Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 5:39:19 AM UTC-8, Monibuth Hun wrote:

> Cambodia and Indonesia are the Southeast Asian nations among the worst
> countries in the world for growing, nurturing and retaining talent,
> according to the latest ranking by one of the world’s largest graduate
> business schools.
>
> For vocational and technical skills, Cambodia was ranked the fourth worst
> in the world. It came in fifth from bottom in “global knowledge skills,”
> which analyses the knowledge of workers in professional, managerial, or
> leadership roles that require creativity and problem solving. The country
> is also ranked 108th on employability, which includes “ease of finding
> skilled employees” and availability of scientists and engineers.
>
> http://investvine.com/cambodia-indonesia-near-bottom-of-world-talent-index/

---
"Cambodia Discussion (CAMDISC) - www.cambodia.org" group.
to camdisc+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.